Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Going Shopping

When I was in New York recently, I went to this store:


It's called Apartment 48, and it's aptly named because the store is set up like a funky, cozy little apartment. It's fun and colorful (as you can see from the photo, which ran in Elle Decor in July/Aug. 2008), and it carries a well-edited selection of household items, toys and gifts. I lingered there as long as I could, and I nearly drooled over the pillows. Oh, the pillows! I also loved the John Derian decoupaged plates and the tabletop items, like serving bowls and cloth napkins.

I also noticed in the latest issue of Elle Decor that two rattan stools (like the one in the foreground of this photo, beside the table) from Apartment 48 are in John Mayer's new apartment in Soho. Mmmmm, I love his music AND his taste!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0