Friday, May 22, 2009

What I'm Working On

I'm waiting to be inspired, that's what I'm working on. Actually, I'm actively seeking inspiration. I'm working to find a good starting point for a living room project I've got going on, and I think it's going to come from the rug. The clients purchased two sofas and a chair-and-ottoman before calling me in, so I'm working around those pieces. I've already done some space planning, and I know what I need.

Now I just have to find it.

So I'm about to hit up a rug source I haven't used before, but love. I see this source (Madeline Weinrib Atalier) in magazines all the time, and I think nearly everything in the line is absolutely to die for. Hopefully my clients will feel the same way. At any rate, better run so I can get some good work time in before starting the holiday weekend. Woo-hoo!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0