Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thinking About Wallpaper, Part 2

I'm seriously enamored with wallpaper right now. I wish every project I have going could include wallpaper in some form or fashion. An accent wall. Maybe a framed chunk of a pattern turned into wall art. There are so many great papers out there these days, modern and graphic, more art than merely decoration.


I did just see one wallpaper project come to fruition - a chocolate brown paper with a large-scale, graphic leaf pattern printed in soft gold (shown at left). It's in the dining room of a 100-year-old house, a room big enough to stand up to the dark, warm color. It's gorgeous. Now we just need to furnish the room, a project I'm seriously looking forward to.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0