Monday, May 18, 2009

Flavor of the Day


Today I'm into this store that's only on the West Coast that is available to the eastern half of the country through the design trade. We found Moe's Home Collection at High Point Market last year and loved it for its modern collection, fantastic red leather sofas and great prices.

Among my favorite Moe's pieces, along with the red leather, is a tall, narrow antiqued cabinet with glass doors that's painted a vivid, gorgeous robin's egg blue. I can't wait to find the perfect house, the perfect client for this awesome piece of furniture. If it fit anywhere into my own home, I'd own it in a heartbeat.

I don't have a photo of the cabinet, but I do have a photo that shows bits of Moe's collection. Love the shape of that slate blue sofa - and the shape of the wood coffee table in front of it. Both pieces fit perfectly with the casual contemporary look that's so hot right now.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0