Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flavor of the Day

I love this bed from Mecox Gardens, a great designer source with stores in a few - a very few - locations. Unfortunately none around Memphis; however, I receive weekly update e-mails featuring all the stores' new items, and they ship to the trade. Some really great pieces, all unique.

This bed is the type of thing I'm planning for my own new bedroom, but I'm going to have it custom made locally. Something that's not as out-of-reach as you might think, by the way. The world of resources out there is amazing. Since entering this field, my eyes have really been opened to the great big world of design. Options are unlimited. And yes, they're particularly unlimited when you have unlimited financial resources, but there's a lot you can do without breaking the bank. It's the details that count.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0