Monday, April 20, 2009

What I'm Working On

I'm just getting started with a new client, and right now I'm in the pondering stage - looking to get inspired. I can't wait to dig in and really start putting rooms together in this gorgeous suburban house.

It's such a busy week and busy time. We're in the process of shooting a commercial to run locally on cable stations. How fun! That means script rewrites for me. I want every word to be perfect to get across our message - that we design for the client, with the client's style and lifestyle in mind. We want spaces we design to be functional - not just gorgeous. And we want people to realize that designers are approachable and that good design can be affordable, even with a professional's help. That's a lot to get across in a 30-second spot!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0